Professional DAS System providers
Advanced Telecom systems (ATS) was originally incorporated in the state of Ohio in 2000 under the name Advanced Telecom Solutions, LLC. ATS was formed to provide a host of telecommunication services related to the wireless industry and in turn became one of the pioneers in providing high quality low cost distributed antenna systems (DAS), cell phone repeaters and bi-directional amplifiers for thousands of customers nationwide. After 4 years of operations, the company moved to Tampa, Florida and changed the company name to Ray Communications Services, LLC. and eventually changed to Advanced Telecom Signal Boosters, LLC. Because of the many telecommunications services provided by ATS, a decision was made to change the name one final time to Advanced Telecom Systems, LLC to encompass all of the services that the company provides.
The company is a private, family and veteran owned small business. Founded by entrepreneurs Teasi and Shannon Ray, the company has grown exponentially and ATS is now the nation’s leading engineering and integration company in the cellular/public safety DAS industry. Shannon is currently serving as managing partner and CEO, while Teasi is a partner and is the CFO.
Expert Distributed Antenna System Vendors
To provide our customers with state of the art in-building wireless engineering, equipment and integration, coupled with great value and excellent customer service.
- By offering the highest quality solutions available on the market by partnering with several key original equipment manufacturers (OEM)
- By offering the lowest cost solutions that best fit our customer’s needs and providing our 100% cost match guarantee to beat any competitors price
- By offering the highest quality engineering services
- By offering the fastest deployment times in the industry
- By offering the best customer service in the industry
At Advanced Telecom Systems, we believe in fostering a fair and respectful environment for our associates, while keeping integrity, teamwork and trust at the core of everything we do. By promoting this atmosphere for our team, we feel it reflects in our work and with our clients.
- Excellence… we will always strive to be excellent in all of our endeavors by providing the highest quality products, services and customer service
- Technology… We will always strive to stay ahead of the technological challenges and advances that the future is sure to supply
- Partnerships… we will always strive to provide strategic partnerships with our associates, customers and suppliers
- Philanthropy… we will always strive to give back to our community through service and monetary contributions
To become the nation’s premier telecommunications company by providing state of the art telecommunications equipment and services at the lowest prices.
- Advanced Telecom Systems believes that by hiring the best qualified Rf engineers and integrators in the industry and providing them with the tools and the most advanced training possible, we will dominate the industry
- ATS will continue to experiment and test new technologies before deploying them to the field to ensure that our customers are getting the most advanced products on the market
- ATS will continue to grow revenue by providing the very best customer service in the industry which will continue to drive customer acquisition
Management / Team
Shannon Ray is Managing Partner Shannon is the co-founder and managing partner of Advanced Telecom Systems (ATS). With 25 plus years in the telecommunications industry, Shannon has taken ATS from a start up in an office garage to one of the nation’s leading distributed antenna systems (DAS) integrators. Starting his first lawn care business at the age of 10 years old, Shannon had a curiosity for business and had a unique entrepreneurship attitude. After joining the Air Force out of high school, he would go on to start several companies including Central Credit Marketing, Sun Racing, Advanced Government Solutions, Ray Communications and eventually Advanced Telecom Systems. Shannon has engineered, deployed and commissioned hundreds of cellular and public safety distributed antenna systems nationwide. He has trained and coached many installers over the years and recently had the privilege to train his son, Brandon. Having relationships with the major carriers, equipment manufacturers, and design software companies has helped him become one of the most sought out DAS consultants in the field. Shannon’s eye for DAS design and relationships with multiple industry manufacturers has helped him carve a niche in the DAS market. Rather than providing a one size fits all solution ATS has the resources and flexibility to provide multiple solutions to fit any enterprise budget.
Chief Executive Officer
Brandon began working alongside his father at a young age. Traveling to installs in the summer months while out of school. He was always fascinated with the telecommunications industry. While working part time for the company and going to college, Brandon decided to go into the family business full time. Brandon learned very quickly important skills in the field of RF engineering. Brandon is certified with all of the major OEM’s equipment including Solid, Commscope, Comba, Axell Wireless and many others. His iBwave and design engineering is the best in the industry which helps the company stay at the forefront of complex in-building DAS solutions.
Director of Business Operations
Courtney is the Director of Human Resources and Operations at Advanced Telecom Systems. Courtney has a background in marketing. She graduated with a BA in Mass Communications at the University of South Florida and was a part of the Zimmerman Advertising Program. After college Courtney ventured out to Austin, TX to work for a digital advertising agency. When she moved back to Tampa, she started to help the family business with her marketing expertise by putting together marketing materials and redoing the company website. She worked as an Account Executive at a Florida marketing firm for a couple of years before working full time for ATS. Courtney has a passion for family and helping people connect with what they care most about.
Senior Project manager
John Edwards “JD”